Monday 7 January 2013

Day 6 - All the tack and riding clothes you have

Ugh. Who would honestly want to catalogue all their stuff? I don't even have that much!

Anyway.

Saddles
Dressage - KN Ouverture Victoriana
Jump - Riviera Jump

Bridles
No Bit Bridle (hardly ever used now)
Collegiate Hanoverian with flash for dressage.
Collegiate figure 8 for jumping.
Also my pearl and diamanté dressage show browband.

Also a few saddle cloths, a 5 point breast plate, Bell boots etc etc no one really cares anyway lol.

For me I have about 4 or 5 pairs of jods, two pairs gloves (one schooling which are black, a white pair for show), show stock which is lovely, my very well worn Ariat Bromount H20 tall boots (I need a new pair for show), blah blah blah.

I don't have an excessive amount if tack compared to some of you!

1 comment:

Karley said...

love that blue pad! :)