Thursday 10 January 2013

Day 10 - How Your Family and Friends Feel About Your Riding

My family and friends are resigned to the fact that not only am I a rider, but I'm a farrier as well. They understand that I have this need to have these dangerous animals in my life on a daily basis.

My husband does get a bit funny when I spend too much time riding and trimming as he sits at home and waits for me. My sister (Erin, the non-horsey one) I think is a little jealous of the time Natalie and I spend together without her while we are riding or doing horsey stuff. My friends get a bit sick of me always being late because I had to feed up or hearing horse talk and Facebook updates all the time.

Basically I think it is a little bit of an inconvenience for them but they understand my sanity is a stake. :)

No comments: