Wednesday 30 January 2013

Day 30 - Your Future With Horses

I am so excited for my future with horses. My trimming business is picking up faster than I can keep up with it. I am often trimming 10 - 15 horses a week (this is on top of my full time office job). I have had to make a new rule - no trimming on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays or Sundays!

Allie is going beautifully and is about to start jumping. My riding is getting better and better the more I ride. I am SO EXCITED to finally start eventing! I want to compete in my first event before I turn 30 (which is in April 2014), which is an achievable goal I believe.

I am loving my life right now. I am tired and exhausted and busy but I just love it.




2 comments:

Karley said...

That is awesome! Maybe the side business will transfer to full time? :)

Lisa said...

Oh I hope so Karley. That is my plan eventually!

I consider my office job just a job, put the hoof care is my career.