1. Chaff flies out of your bra when you remove it when you get home.
2. You wonder why your inner thighs (and butt crack) are so sore. No, not because of a naughty weekend away, that's right - I schooled bareback two days ago!
3. You don't run home to take the clothes off the line when it rains - you rush out to chuck rugs on uncooperative horses slopping around in the mud.
4. No one at work understands why you don't own nice office clothes or high heels. What a waste of good money! (Meanwhile, your horse has more rugs than you care to disclose).
5. Your 8 year old niece declares (when asked what she wants for her birthday) "I do NOT want a horse - they are FAR to hard to look after!"