Sunday 21 February 2016

Sydney @ SIEC Photos


This is going to be a bit of a massive photo dump. Some of them are rather funny!


Dressage:










This is where the juge asked me to stop because there was a loose horse.





Showjumping:

















Cross Country:



Checking my watch, I was super late by this stage.


Ok, this is heading toward the brush where she nearly stopped. This series of photos is hilarious!

*SNORT*

After a whack and a kick, she went for it.

This was just as comfortable as it looks.

After the finish line! So happy.



So pooped.

Fin

6 comments:

Amy said...

You guys look great!

TeresaA said...

I love the smile on your face in the last one. She's so pretty and looks fabulous. I'm glad that you had fun!

Carly said...

Love the smile!

OneHindResting said...

Omg, I don't get how she jumped that brush, that approach photo shows how close she was to stopping! Well done!!!

The waving finish photo is just gold, the smile on your face is just so huge!

So awesome, well done!!! :D

emma said...

aww these are all so wonderful - looks like such a fun event! congrats again!

Ruth said...

Love all the photos!! you guys look super :)