Friday 17 June 2011

Sunshine makes me happy.



I was sitting in my car on my lunch break today and this is what I saw out of my sunroof.




Yes, that is sunshine and fluffy clouds and blue sky. I know, right?


:)





Tomorrow I have a set up trim and boot fitting in the morning, and then I’m off to window shop (and maybe spend a leeeeetle bit of money) at a saddlery warehouse sale, then I do believe I shall get on my horse for the first time since we rode out around the block 2 weeks ago.



Sunday is a little sad – I’m off to a vet appointment to talk about a lump my dog has on her liver that doesn’t look good. Pray for my little Chakra, will you?


Cutest (and best behaved) staffy in the history of the entire world.


1 comment:

Funder said...

Sorry you didn't get to ride! Love that blue sky though. And Chakra's a pibble! Love 'em :) Hope her surgery went well.