What we can now do:
- Walk and trot both ways under saddle
- Figure 8 under saddle, walk and trot
- Back (sort of in a bit, very well in a halter)
- Walk and trot bareback
- Shy, gallop off and pull up without bucking or dumping the rider (yay, I think?)
- Understand what support leg means in relation to directional aids
- Not move our feet when having a plastic bag tied to a whip flapped about all over our body and head
- Have a tarp put over her entire body
In case anyone wasn't aware, Becks passed away. I don't really want to talk about it, it was a few weeks ago now, I'll write an entire blog on it when I feel I can do it justice.
But for now, crappy phone pics and videos from tonight.