Monday 6 March 2017

Motivation

It's so easy to say "I'm too busy today, my husband is too cranky, my daughter is too clingy, it's too hot or it's too wet, I'm sick, I can't ride today".

Way too easy.

So I booked a couple of unofficial prelim dressage tests for Allie and I on the 25th March, just a few weeks away. Linda is going to come put a few rides on Allie for me, and I'm going to have a few lessons with her too. It's the little kick up the bum I need to actually ride my bloody horse.

So with that motivation, I went out on Saturday in the threatening rain and I rode. Allie was a bit miffed at first, but got into it and gave me some lovely trot and canter work.

Hopefully I can squeeze in a few solo rides too.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

OneHindResting said...

See you there, maybe! :) Cy is being ridden in the official prelim ;)