Tuesday 6 May 2014

Check Up - Good News!

I am SO EXCITED.

Went for her 10 day checkup this morning. She has picked up a runny nose and a cough which they scoped her for - it's just a cold, so more paste for that poor horse.

The stitches came out. She looks good! I'll have to get a shot of the scar so I can show you guys.

The radiographs look good - her sinus is nice and clear. The tooth behind, however, looks a little messy. We don't know if that tooth will stay or not. Only time will tell.

She had the wavemouth floated down a little too.

Christine said after she comes off the antibiotics (10 day course) she can have 7-10 days rest and then she can start doing some light work. I am so happy!!

There is still a tiny part of me that is too scared to think everything will be ok, like I will curse her if I think she will be fine. I can't make it go away. I guess it will go away with time.

So happy!!!

4 comments:

Funder said...

That's awesome news - so happy for you!

Val said...

Wonderful news!

L.Williams said...

Glad she is doing well!

TeresaA said...

Every step is good news. It's ok to hope.